It is an easy recipe, best for the busy people. Different kinds of Garlic Chicken are available like Ginger Garlic Chicken, Lemon Garlic chicken etc. But this one is quite different and very easy recipe with good nutritious value.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25-30 minutes
- Chicken 4 (skinless, boneless chicken breast halves)
- Garlic powder 3 teaspoons
- Seasoning salt 1 teaspoon
- Onion powder 1 teaspoon
- Butter 3 tablespoons
- Preheat a large pan in an oven. Then melt the butter and switch the oven on medium heat.
- Now add the chicken and sprinkle with garlic powder, seasoning salt and onion powder.
- Saute about 20-25 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Now the dish is ready to serve. It is better to serve with rice.